Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hidden Treasure

So my friend and I went to a new Plato's Closet in Nashville today and despite it being a Sunday AND their grand opening, I managed to dig up a glorious find. While my arms were filled with adorable, inexpensive spring clothes, I spotted a gorgeous pair of knee-high boots hanging with the winter items. Upon closer inspection, I realized they weren't just cool boots, they were FRYE boots. Since they were too tall to see the inside label, the only indication of the brand was a tiny Frye symbol on the heel. If you don't specifically know the Frye symbol, it's very easy to mistake them for just another pair of boots. I had a 20% off stamp card that was full and didn't hesitate to buy them.


When I got home, I researched the style name inside the boot and found them to be special edition $525 boots. They are still sold in stores for $448.


 

I walked away paying a measly $28, y'all. This is the blog of a very happy Thriftinista!

Check out Plato's Closet at White Bridge Road in Nashville for some great selections and who knows, maybe you'll score a gem too!


XOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment